TLD LSP-900 Lavatory Service Vehicle
The LSP-900 lavatory servicing vehicle is an all stainless steel unit for application on all current new generation aircraft. It is rugged and stands up to extreme weather and abusive ramp conditions. The vehicle allows aircraft servicing up to 5m (16.4’) height with 2.9m (114”) lift. The operator’s cab is rubber shock-mounted for a comfortable drive and provides excellent ramp visibility.
- Engine/Transmission: 4 cylinder diesel or gas/LPG engine with automatic transmission
- Steering: Assisted hydrostatic front wheel
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 80 L (21 U.S. gallons)
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity: 80 L (21 U.S. gallons)
- Front Axle: Large-size, with steering cylinder, mounted on leaf spring.
- Rear Axle: Drive axle mounted on leaf springs.
Request a Quote
Interested in this equipment? Let us know and we'll get right back to you with a quote.